MCTS: .NET Framework 2 Web Applications Training and CertificationCraig Friesen, April 26, 2007
Web developers are in demand, but there is also an influx of job seekers. How can you compete? The Microsoft certifications are widely recognized and respected. If you are hoping to break into the field of Web developing, MCTS:.NET Framework 2 Web Application training and certification is a big step in the right direction.
What Does MCTS:.NET framework 2 Web Application Certification Involve?In order to sit the MCTS:.NET framework 2 Web Application certification exam, you should have approximately 18 months of experience with this Microsoft technology. A qualified MCTS:.NET framework 2 Web Application training program will also give you the knowledge and experience you need. In order to achieve your MCTS:.NET framework 2 Web Application certification, you will need to pass 2 exams. They are the .NET Framework 2.0 Application Development Foundation exam and the .NET Framework 2.0 Web-Based Client Development exam.
What Does MCTS:.NET framework 2 Web Application Training Cover?The .NET Framework 2.0 Application Development Foundation exam ensures that you can do the following:
- Develop Web applications using system types and collections.
- Put into effect threading, service processes, and application domains, utilizing .NET Framework.
- Package features such as diagnostics, installation, and embedding configuration into your Web application.
- Develop an application that makes use of serialization and input/output functionality.
- Use the .NET Framework 2.0 security features effectively.
- Make use of interoperability, mailing functions, and reflection in your applications.
- Put globalization, the text manipulation function, and drawing to work in your Web applications.
- The .NET Framework 2.0 Web-Based Client Development exam tests to ensure you are able to create a new Web application using Web forms, ASP .NET, and .NET Framework.