Microsoft training spotlight: MCLC certification
What Is MCLC Certification?MCLC certification is intended for instructors who not only provide instruction, but offer consultation and guidance to their corporate customers regarding training plans. The provision of service to the customer is viewed in 4 stages:
- Assessment--In this phase you confer with the client to determine their expectations and limitations, and you'll assess the skills base of the people involved.
- Design--This portion of the process is when you lay out your plan to provide the instruction using the diverse training methods at your disposal.
- Development--This stage involves the implementation and execution of the approved design.
- Evaluation--This is an ongoing component which consists of receiving feedback on the effectiveness of the plan.
How Do I Get My MCLC Certification?In order for your application for MCLC certification to be considered, you must possess one of the Microsoft Certified Professional certifications. You also need to be able to prove your instructional skills. This can be done by achieving one of the following requirements:
- Hold your CTT+ certification from CompTIA.
- Successfully complete a train-the-trainer course provided by one of the Microsoft approved training providers.
- Prove you hold an instructor certification with Cisco Systems, Citrix, or Novell.
- Be able to demonstrate that you are employed as a trainer with an accredited school.
Microsof.com: "MCLC Certification"