Get Cisco Security certified, boost your careerKelly Richardson, July 27, 2007
In its early days, Cisco was a virtually nameless manufacturer of multi-protocol routers. Now Cisco's products can be found everywhere from the living room to service provider networks, and Cisco security training is booming.
Cisco Systems a Networking Mega-StarThe Cisco corporation is a global leader in networking and currently employs more than 47,000 people around the world, according to their Web site. With over $28 million in operating revenue, Cisco is a solid presence in routing and voice over IP (VoIP). Subsequently, security training in Cisco systems provides a safe investment towards your professional future.
Top Cisco Security Training ProgramsTo make the most of Cisco's revered security and networking products, businesses want IT professionals that know how to work with them, and that means Cisco training and certification. The latest Cisco security training programs feature lab-rich experiences with real-world applications that can prepare you for success.
- Routers and Switches. This IOS and switch router security training program is part of the curriculum for Cisco Certified Professional (CCSP) certification.
- PIX and ASA. This is a task-oriented program that will help you develop the skills to configure, operate, and manage Cisco PIX and ASA security devices and protocols.
- Virtual Networks. Training for the Cisco VPN suite of solutions teaches you how to describe, configure, verify, and manage these networks.
Get Cisco Security Certified NowYou can find security training programs in a variety of formats that suit your professional and learning needs. Here's where you can find this versatile training:
- Colleges. Stand-alone programs or specialized add-on certifications.
- Technical Schools. Focused training that can save time.
- Online Training. Online schools allow you to study whenever and wherever you can, even if you work full-time. Find online Cisco certification training in a multitude of areas.